Create authentic brand experiences that blur the boundaries of digital and physical
Phygits are real assets that consist of a digital and physical part = phygital.The physical collector’s item is kept highly secure by a licensed partner.The digital counterpart, also known as a digital twin, consists of an NFT (non-fungible token) and represents the real asset. The real collector’s item can be redeemed at any time in exchange for the NFT.
Take your brand to the next level
In uncertain times, consumers are increasingly looking for a sense of genuineness and truthfulness. phygitals guarantee authenticity and prevent counterfeit by storing item's unique history on the blockchain.
With decentralised ownership, governance and incentives at its core, phygital experiences unlock new modes of participation and engagement. They allow you to create true communities and turn your customers into brand ambassadors.
Engage with your customers directly and bypass any third-party retailers. Phygits allow you to attract a new generation of digital natives, keen for exclusive and immersive brand relationships.
Phygitals give your brand access to the secondary market to generate additional revenue. Phygits have smart contracts linked to them, which means that you receive royalties every time they're resold.
“The idea of using phygital NFTs to bridge the gap between the physical and the real world makes so much sense and provides tangible value too. This makes me confident that the mainstream adoption of NFTs will skyrocket sooner than we expect!”
“Phygital NFTs are definitely the future of NFTs. They’re built on utility which is what NFT owners crave.”
Lennart published his first IOS app at the age of 14. During his studies, he founded a software-as-a-service company for the internal communication of associations. After that, he dived into the world of NFTs. He sees the commonality in communication - especially in web3 the most important thing is to involve the community in the project, how does that work? With good communication, he says! As a crypto enthusiast, he has been home in web3 since 2019. When he’s not working, you can find him out in nature on his bike.
Collecting passion: Coins, NFTs.
After a variety of projects and a couple of own start-ups, Andre has a recipe for success: implement things. As someone who loves to build products, he has a 15+ years of experience in product development and game design. He sees NFTs as a tool to improve customer relationships and rethink customer experiences. In his spare time, he loves to play the guitar, ride the bike and going on adventurous trips around the world with his family.
Collecting passion: Video games, Gemstones, Magic Cards.
Senior Web3 Engineer
So far, there hasn’t been a technical problem that Sasha couldn’t solve. Whether it’s the doctorate or his decades of experience - we don’t know. In any case, we know that Sasha loves to solve difficult programmatic tasks. As a senior developer, he spent most of his last time on game, VR/XR and backend development.
He is also an excellent draftsman and has even helped build airplanes in the past. We are impressed.
Collecting passion: Knowledge.
Senior Strategic Designer
Belén is a passionate designer and visual communicator. For most of her professional career, she’s been working on customer experience’s areas. During the weekdays, you’ll spot her trying to improve things from a client’s perspective. And, according to the urban myth, during the weekends she’s trying to master the recipe of the perfect avo-toast.
Collecting passion: Rocks from countries she’s never visited.
Kareem kicked off his career in an early phase SaaS startup at the age of 22. His curiosity, often characterized with a burning desire to connect the dots, taught him how to listen to customer pain points then create out-of-the-box solutions through purpose-driven technology.
Driven by the consumer-brand paradigm shift that was spearheaded by NFTs, he went on to launch his own Web3 startup.
“Digital assets will be the cornerstone of the future user-owned economy. NFTs will be at the forefront of reward programs, customer experiences and brand activation campaigns “
Apart from being a full time degen, Kareem lives his life at 140 bpm. Tech, techno and everything in between.
Niklas has been living in the Crypto Space since 2017. With a background in international trade & business, he has been a fan of IOTA since day one. He is therefore convinced that the tokenization of assets will change entire industries, and has also been involved in the tokenization of assets professionally for a long time.
In his spare time, you can find him in the gym working on his jiu-jitsu and kickboxing skills. Can you guess his favorite NFT?
Collecting passion: Football Cards, Coins.
The sun always shines for Awo because it comes from her heart. In the past, she has led various teams, from start-ups to account management. At the end of her graduation, she founded a company for event and food reviews. Awo loves the balance between chilling and a challenge. That’s why she loves to join web3. With a strong web2 background, she feels prepared for whatever web3 awaits.
Collecting passion: variety of coins and vintage clothes.
Nihal is probably one of the few who have already successfully researched the topic of NFTs. He wrote his master’s thesis on the use of NFTs in brand management. Prior to joining warranti, he worked for a Berlin-based venture capital firm, where he got the opportunity to collaborate with multiple start-ups all around the globe to generate inbound value through digital marketing and PR. Whether it’s day or night, Nihal is addicted to data. This makes him the perfect fit for warranti as a Strategic Marketing Manager.
Collecting passion - Sneakers, Watches.
warranti is a decentralized marketplace and ecosystem for exclusive, phygital collectibles, also known as phygits.
Phygital is the concept of using blockchain technology to blend physical and digital spaces.
Driven by the unification of the physical and digital realm, warranti gives you access to a radically different ecosystem with unseen consumer experiences.
We provide you with the technology, logistics, and legal framework to enter the world of web3 and elevate your brand experience to the next level.
Phygits are a special kind of NFTs – they are also digital collectibles, but they extend to the real world. They are comprised of a digital component (the NFT) and the physical manifestation of the digital object.
Contrary to purely digital NFTs, phygits offer value in the real world and allow collectors to either redeem a physical counterpart, have a physical item manufactured, or grant access to real-world services.
1. Provide authenticity to your collectibles
warranti opens the door to an entirely new economy that builds trust through transparency. Since phygits use NFTs to represent the digital parts of collectibles as unique cryptographic tokens, an added layer of security protects you against counterfeiting, fraud, or plagiarism.
The origin and ownership of a phygit can continuously be tracked and verified on the blockchain, and warranti confirms the authenticity of each collectible.
2. Phygital collectibles allow trading and owning items without the necessity of moving the physical asset. This makes it much easier for collectors to invest and trade collectibles
a. You’ll get broader exposure for your creations by reaching a whole new target group and creating new revenue streams
b. You can offer collections that don’t exist yet physically
Phygits allows you to offer your digital creations first to receive funding for manufacturing the physical product
c. Increase your brand awareness
Using the power of community and gamification, you can create unseen experiences that transcend digital and physical spaces.
d. Leave traditional marketing and sales behind
There is a new generation of consumers that don’t want to be sold to. They want to invest in authentic brands that provide a sense of genuineness and truthfulness
e. Directly engage with your customers
Web3 is all about the community where decentralized ownership unlocks new forms of interaction, participation, and governance. Phygital experiences allow your brand to directly engage with your audience and bypass third-party retailers, wholesalers, or any other middlemen
f. Benefit from resales
In the physical world, you only generate revenue from the primary market sales. With a phygital approach, you’ll get a percentage of the sale price each time your phygit is sold.
The royalties of each phygit are coded into the smart contract and the payout goes directly to your wallet.
Web3 is the vision of the next generation of the internet which is fully decentralized, democratized, and gives power and ownership back to its users. Blockchain technology with digital currencies, smart contracts, and digital ownership through non-fungible tokens are the technical foundation of this vision.
Web3 has the potential to unlock a more valuable internet for everyone, and is relevant for all the people who believe that a shift from the concentration of services in the hands of a few suppliers toward equilibrium is necessary.
Our phygits are built upon non-fungible tokens stored on the Ethereum blockchain to provide authenticity. All essential information regarding the phygit like ownership, provenance, rarity, or storage location gets stored on the blockchain.
This immutable proof mitigates the risk of fraud because all phygit-related information can continuously be tracked and verified on the blockchain.
Similarly, we store a phygital’s history on the blockchain to always make it traceable who owned it before and verify the authenticity and state of the physical part.
First, in case you already have a physical collection, phygits enable you to enter the web3 space and reach new audiences.
Second, in case you have digital designs of your collectibles but lack the funds to manufacture them, phygits can help you find the right audience. By building a fan base around your collection, your customers become investors that share your vision.
Third, if you face problems with counterfeit, phygits not only help you to guarantee authenticity, but you can generate additional revenue through royalties on the secondary market.
We charge a 2.5% fee when a phygit gets sold. We charge no fees for listing your collection. Also, you don't have to pay gas fees to "mint" a phygit.
Once a phygit gets sold for the first time, the phygit gets minted, and the buyer pays the gas fees (also known as lazy minting)There are a couple of one-time fees when listing your phygit collection on Ethereum for the first time.
After we approved your collection, and you want to finalize your listing, you will be prompted to pay gas fees.
You can set a collection-level fee of up to 10%. This fee percentage can be changed at any time, and your royalty earnings go straight to your collection-defined wallet every time a phygit gets sold.
You can become a creator on warranti and offer your collection if you have a verified address within the European Union (EU) and verify your identity.
For all creators, regardless of whether they are private creators (one person or a married couple) or commercial creators (sole owner/one-person limited liability company, corporation/shareholder limited liability company, partnership), the following information must be provided:
- Full name
- Date of birth
If you are a commercial creator, you must also provide the following information;
- Official Business Name
- Company registration number (optional)
- Address of the business
- Telephone number
We accept the following documents as proof of identity:
- Identity card, residence permit, or another official identification document
1. Complete the creator application process
2. Once you are approved as a creator, navigate to your Profile icon and select My Collections
3. Click Create a collection to begin a new collection
4. Upload a Collection image and enter your collection’s name and description
5. Set your royalty fees and define the wallet address where royalty payments are paid out
6. Click Create
7. Add a few phygits to your collection (you can add more later)
8. Click Request approval for your collection
9. Wait for our approval. We will check if your collection conforms with our terms of service
10. Once we approved your collection, click List
1. Navigate to your Profile icon and select My Collections
2. Select the collection and your phygit that you want to deposit
3. Click on Deposit
4. Upload media that shows the physical part of your phygit
5. Choose a vault close to your location for a deposit
6. Go to the selected vault
7. At the vault, verify your identity with your passport or identity card
8. The vault verifies that you are the rightful owner of the phygit
9. The vault takes photos of the physical asset that get stored in the phygits history
10. The vault completes the depositing process and sets your phygit’s status to Deposited
Whenever the physical part of a phygit gets deposited, our treasury service checks its condition and takes photos of the item.
This way, we validate an item's condition before any deposit and store its state with photos in the phygit’s history.
We work together with certified depot services that offer state-of-the-art electronic surveillance and security architecture.
We have a three-tier process in place to ensure transactions are compliant with regulations:
1. We require our users to perform a KYC (Know your customer) process to establish the legitimacy of a customer's identity
2. Furthermore, we have a KYT (Know your Transaction) process in place to provide continuous transaction monitoring. This way we can detect high-risk activity and prevent transactions with addresses identified on OFAC’s sanction list and freeze deposits from hacks or ransomware. We perform identity and asset verification in the deposit and redemption process. When depositing the physical part of a phygit, we verify a user’s identity, legitimacy of ownership, and authenticity of an asset when it gets deposited.
3. Additionally, the user’s identity is encrypted and stored along with photos of the physical asset in the blockchain-based history of the phygit. When redeeming an asset, we again validate the user’s identity and legitimacy of ownership.
For compliance and regulatory reasons, ownership of the digital phygit does not equal ownership of the physical part. The digital part of a phygit represents proof of ownership, verification of authenticity, and acts as a voucher for redeeming the physical part.
Absolutely. One of the biggest advantages of phygits is that the digital part can already be sold and traded. So buyers of your collectibles become investors that share your vision.
Each parcel is insured against damage and loss up to a maximum amount of 500 €.
Additionally, we offer supplementary additional insurances to protect parcels with valuable contents beyond the EUR 500 liability cap over their entire transport route - up to a maximum amount of EUR 25,000.
At the moment, we only ship to countries within the European Union (EU)
- Fashion accessories like handbags or purses
- Fine art
- Jewellry & Gemstones
- Film collectibles
- Musical instruments
- Music memorabilia
- Rare books
- Sports memorabilia
- Trading cards
- Vinyl records
- Slot machines
- Old timers
- Request other (Drop us an email at - firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Animal products and human remains
- Dangerous items such as hazardous, restricted, or regulated materials, recalled items, firearms, weapons, and knives
- Drug paraphernalia, including, for example, items with a carburettor; slides and/or items with a slide; bongs and bubblers; vaporizers and their components
- Drugs and certain herbal substances, including substances used for recreational and medicinal purposes, regardless of their legality.
- Embargoed goods and prohibited countries
- Government, transit, postal items, and official items policy
- Illegal items, items promoting illegal activity, and highly regulated items
- Internationally regulated items
- Items encouraging illegal activity
- Items that promote, support, or glorify hatred
- Items that promote, support, or glorify violence
- Lock-picking devices
- Mailing lists and personal information
- Medical drugs, regulated medical devices, and pharmaceuticals
- Medicine and healthcare products policy
- Nudity and mature content
- Offensive material
- Police-related items
- Prescription drugs
- Prohibited services
- Stolen property
- Tobacco products, smokeable products, e-cigarettes, and e-liquid
Our team will happily answer any inquires that you may have.
Please fill out the form below, and we will get in touch as soon as possible.